As the impact of COVID-19 continues to unfold, we are keeping in mind the health and safety of the Iowa FAIR Plan Association employees and our stakeholders. We are following guidance from federal, state, and local officials to do what we can to help protect our employees, clients, and families. We will do our best to maintain our service standards during this event.
- We’re taking additional precautions in our work environment to help keep our employees healthy.
- We are evaluating our need to travel.
- We have implemented technology platforms that allow us to work remotely and continue to serve our policyholders and producers.
- If you have a current Iowa FAIR Plan policy, premiums can be paid by check, debit card, or credit card online at www.iowafairplan.com/make-a-payment/
- We ask that you do not visit our office. Please use email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to reach us for any reason; claims, policy service, and quotes.
- Because of reduced staffing levels in the office, your phone call may not be answered. Please leave a message. Messages are immediately and automatically forwarded to the staff for follow-up.
Robert Conroy, CPCU, CIC, Executive Director, Iowa FAIR Plan Association