Many thanks to the 400 agents at the Independent Insurance Agents of Iowa’s 2014 Rural Agents Conference for the opportunity to share information about the Iowa FAIR Plan. We appreciate your interest and the many inquiries since the meeting. Please let us know how we can help you to help your clients!
Regular office hours at the Iowa FAIR Plan are 8:30 – 4:00 Monday-Friday.
The Iowa FAIR Plan will be closed the following days in 2014:
- Wednesday, January 1 – New Years Day
- Monday, May 26 – Memorial Day
- Friday, July 4 – Independence Day
- Monday, September 1 – Labor Day
- Thursday, November 27 – Thanksgiving Day
- Friday, November 28 – Thanksgiving Day-after
- Thursday, December 25 – Christmas Day
- Friday, December 26 – Christmas Day-after
Please note that the main e-mail account (email@example.com) will be monitored for First Notice of Loss of claims on all of the days listed above.
At the December 11, 2013 meeting of the Iowa FAIR Plan Governing Committee the following officers were elected to serve in 2014:
Bruce Hull (Chairman)
Regional Fire & Casualty Manager, State Farm Insurance Company
Brad Buchanan (Vice-Chairman)
Vice President Personal Lines, IMT Insurance Company
Bob Broderson (Secretary)
Vice President, Allied Insurance Company