- Full payment by check or money order with a new application or 25% plus $5 to use the quarterly payment plan.
Payment Frequency Options
- Annual. 100% of the annual premium with no service fee.
Quarterly. This plan requires 25% of the premium plus a $5 service fee for each payment. The Iowa FAIR Plan Association will direct bill a policyholder 30 days before each installment is due.
Mortgaged Billed Options
- Mortgagees and/or additional insureds can be billed on renewals only.
- Checks or money orders should be made payable to the “Iowa FAIR Plan Association”.
- A current bill can be paid directly from a checking account, debit or credit card. Click here for more information.
- The Iowa FAIR Plan Association does not accept cash.